FMM Art Deco Uppercase Alphabet Cutter
Simply cut strips of fondant approximately the width of the letters or numbers. The fondant strip should be placed vertically and the letter or number cutter will be perpendicular to the fondant. Press down on the cutter and move around your board to achieve a clean cut. You then simply tap out and the letter or number will fall on to your board. Use a cocktail stick to pick out any parts of the letters or numbers that you don’t need.
- Made in the UK
- Food Approved Plastic – BPA free
- Each letter and Number is approximately 2cm high
- Full ‘how to’ instructions on back of pack
- Upper Case Letters and Numbers on 3 Strips
- Always use a good quality modelling paste rolled thinly and allowed to dry for a few minutes for best results. If using Sugar paste add a little Tylo or CMC to strengthen the paste and speed up drying