Renshaw - Flower & Modelling Paste - Daffodil Yellow 250g
Renshaw Daffodil Yellow Flower & Modelling Paste can be rolled out, hand modelled, or used with cutters, moulds, embossers and formers – perfect for creating intricate shapes and flowers. It sets firmly for ease of handling small components, and will give amazing results where both fine detail and structure are required.
HINTS & TIPS
- Finished flowers or models should be stored in a cool dry place, away from moisture.
- If you are assembling decorations, leave them to dry for 24hrs.
- Keep any unused paste covered, and ensure cut outs are protected under plastic to prevent drying out
- Combine 50:50 with any of the Renshaw Ready to Roll Icings to give a superior set, plus a wealth of colour combinations
- When flowers dry, brush them with coloured petal dust to make them look more realistic
Sugar, Glucose syrup, Water, Stabilisers: E413, E415, Palm oil, Preservative: E202, Colour: E100, Humectant: E422.
Allergy advice: Made in a factory that handles nuts.
Made in the United Kingdom. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Kosher and Halal approved.