Saracino - Food Flavour Paste - Wild Fruits, 200g
Wild Fruits Concentrated Food Flavouring
One of the most common challenges when making different flavours, especially those based on citruses, is heat stability. Saracino flavours therefore have been developed for a bake safe consistent flavour.
High concentrate food flavouring is perfect for cakes, ganache, macarons, cupcakes, sponges, Ice-creams, yogurt.
- Stir before use.
- For Ice cream, frozen yogurt, mousse, panna cotta : mix 100 grams of paste into 1 litre of cream or milk.
- For cakes mix 120 grams of paste into 1kg of mix.
- Cakes – mix into batter to flavour your sponge
- Creams, icings & chocolate – mix in well to flavour
- Ice-cream, yogurt, gateaux & jellies – Either mix in or pour over
- Can be enjoyed poured over neat or stirred in to any sweet treats
- Use as a jam as well as a flavouring for amazing tasting cakes
Ingredients: Sugar, juice and fruit pulp in varying proportions (35%) (blueberries, blackberries, red currants), glucose syrup, hibiscus and carrot extracts, acid: citric acid (E330); thickener: pectin (E440); flavors, colors: anthocyanins (E163).
Allergens - possible cross contamination with; Eggs, Peanuts, Soy, Milk, Nuts.